BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – CHILLERFebruary 2017
Beschäftigungsort: Suzhou, China
Ensure the chiller sales targets agreed with the top management. Develop the chiller business, reinforce the company presence in the market and create new k-accounts and OEMs relationships. Ensure a strong technical and knowledgeable support to the sales network, through meeting with customers and continuous improvement training. Prepare and present complete turn-key system quotations for high end customers.
• University degree focused on HVACR or thermodynamic;
• Understanding P&ID, Lay Out and energy analysis referred to cooling systems;
• Preparing a complete BID from a green field project, calculating the thermal loads, highlighting the advantages and implementing energy saving files;
• Ability of translate the customer needs in technical specifications;
Experience and other skills:
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in cooling systems and in business development;
• Be able to analyze the market, find proper sales channels and manage complex deals;
• Focused on results, able to motivate and support a sales network;
• Be able to work as a team leader, inspiring passion and sense of ownership to collaborators;
• Be able to manage human resources through matrix organization;
• Be able to present and deeply explain the technical solutions in front of a senior technical board of multinational companies;
• Be familiar with multi-national company environment;
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken; Italian language considered a plus.
Location base: Suzhou, China.