EcosmartAir cooled class-A chiller
INVERTER driven SCREW compressor
Cooling capacity: 167 to 410 kW
The Ecosmart Inverter driven chillers provide low temperature water assuring the highest energy efficient functioning.
INVERTER TECHNOLOGY works on the principle of variable compressor motor speed; an electrical signal is given to the compressor motor to adjust the screw speed according to the thermal load. If the thermal load is high the compressor runs faster developing a higher refrigerant flow rate and accordingly increasing the cooling power; on the contrary, the inverter reduces the refrigerant flow rate reducing the cooling power supplied consequently.
● High efficiency: highest EER in any working condition (partial loads)
● Inverter driven screw compressor: stepless continuous modulation from 25% to 100%.
● Inverter driven fans: air flow continuous adjustment
● Internal pump inverter driven: to have stable values of pressure of water process in any working condition.
● Oversized condensers evaporators: in order to have the best efficiency of
● EEV electronic expansion valve to reach the high est water temperature stability (+/- 0.4°C in the evaporator outlet)
● Extended compressor life: no inrush current
● Lower friction
● Safe functioning: differential pressure switches, oil flow switches, water flow switches
● Simplified installation(indoor or outdoor), with facilitated and quick startup operations.
● Eco-compatible:green refrigerant R134a.
● Low noise operation level