PETChiller - High efficiency lineSelf adjustable and auto-adaptive to cut energy utilization to half
This range of chillers adopts state-of-the-art cooling devices to reach the highest performance in terms of efficiency, accuracy and reliability.
The PETChiller works on the principle of variable compressor motor speed; an electrical signal is given to the compressor motor to adjust the screw speed according to the thermal load.
If the thermal load is high the compressor runs faster developing a higher refrigerant flow rate and accordingly increasing the cooling power; on the contrary, the inverter reduces the refrigerant flow rate reducing the cooling power supplied consequently.
● Inverter controlled screw compressor: (stable process conditions and optimised energy utilisation).
● Inverter controlled process water pump: (the quantity of water to supply to the utilities is automatically determined based on the temperature differential in/out).
● Braised plate stainless steel heat exchangers.
● Electronic expansion valve (modulation, control and regular gas expansion are key for a process that on top of being efficient must also be very accurate).
● Accurate temperature control (accuracy of 0.1ºC, versus temperature variations of 1ºC and more of conventional chilled water systems).
● Highest COP values now available on the market.
● Auto-adaptive functioning
● Stable process conditions
● Accurate Temperature control