EasythermAdvanced mould temperature controllers for Industry 4.0
With Easytherm, Piovan introduces a truly innovative temperature controller, as a result of a design driven by versatility and ease of use and digital integration with other machines of a system.
Easytherm is the new mould temperature control unit characterized by user-friendliness, flexibility and reliability, both in injection and blow moulding and extrusion processes.
A new interior and exterior layout, redesigned ergonomic control, coupled with high-end components, characterise a versatile machine that guarantees reliability and long term performances. Easytherm operates at temperatures of up to 90°C.
Ergonomic control, ready for Industry 4.0
Easytherm is characterized by a total redesign of the control that allows perfect visibility of the operating parameters.
The new large 4.3” TFT display has high brightness, with strong chromatic contrast and is tilted to ensure quick readings can be taken even in low light environments. Navigation in the submenus is managed via a convenient knob.
Easytherm is already set up for use in Industry 4.0 environments with a wide range of communication protocols, including OPC-UA platform (Open Platform Communication Unified Architecture). It can also be used with Winfactory 4.0, the Piovan supervision software that allows communication between different machines within a single production installation.
● Electronics separated from the hydraulic components for maximum control accuracy
● Removable side panels for easy maintenance
● Integrated front handle for excellent portability
● New TFT 4.3” display, tilted for optimal visibility in any situation
● Capacitive touch buttons for immediate access to the main functions
● Designed for communication with machines from different suppliers via OPC-UA
● Deep-drawn tank made of AISI 304 steel, protected against the effects of aggressive fluids
● Plate exchanger designed to maximize cooling response speeds
● Optional flowmeter for absolute precision in parameter control
Robust construction and extreme ease of use
A new deep-drawn tank made of AISI 304 steel, with welding reduced to the minimum necessary and Incoloy 825 heater, ensure high chemical resistance even in the case of aggressive fluid. The internal layout of the components is designed to have extremily compact overall dimensions and an easy access in case of maintenance. The electrical panel is installed on the front to protect it from vapour or humidity.
Easythem is practical and easy to use in any production environment: the foldaway handle integrated into the front, combine with the new wheels, allows the machine to be moved from one point to another inside the factory, in an extremely simple and safe way.