EasythermAdvanced mould temperature controllers for Industry 4.0
With Easytherm, Piovan introduces a truly innovative temperature controller, as a result of a design driven by versatility and ease of use and digital integration with other machines of a system.
Easytherm is the new mould temperature control unit characterized by user-friendliness, flexibility and reliability, both in injection and blow moulding and extrusion processes.
A new interior and exterior layout, redesigned ergonomic control, coupled with high-end components, characterise a versatile machine that guarantees reliability and long term performances. Easytherm operates at temperatures of up to 90°C.
Ergonomic control, ready for Industry 4.0
Easytherm is characterized by a total redesign of the control that allows perfect visibility of the operating parameters.
The new large 4.3” TFT display has high brightness, with strong chromatic contrast and is tilted to ensure quick readings can be taken even in low light environments. Navigation in the submenus is managed via a convenient knob.
Easytherm is already set up for use in Industry 4.0 environments with a wide range of communication protocols, including OPC-UA platform (Open Platform Communication Unified Architecture). It can also be used with Winfactory 4.0, the Piovan supervision software that allows communication between different machines within a single production installation.
● Integrated and foldaway handle for a better and safe handling
● Removable side panels for an easy maintenance
● Cover in the front to protect the communication ports, keeping them accessible
● New TFT 4,3” display and frontal led to immediately show machine status
● Capacitive buttons for immediate access to main functions
● Designed with a wide range of communication interfaces, including OPC-UA
● Internal tank made of AISI304 without welding lines for an high corrosion resistance
● Heating elements made of Incoloy 825
● Internal circuit realized with best in class components
Robust construction and extreme ease of use
A new deep-drawn tank made of AISI 304 steel, with welding reduced to the minimum necessary and Incoloy 825 heater, ensure high chemical resistance even in the case of aggressive fluid. The internal layout of the components is designed to have extremily compact overall dimensions and an easy access in case of maintenance. The electrical panel is installed on the front to protect It from vapour or humidity.
Easythem is practical and easy to use in any production environment: the foldaway handle integrated into the front, combine with the new wheels, allows the machine to be moved from one point to another inside the factory, in an extremely simple and safe way.